Feng Shui Earth Element
Of The Five Elements, The Feng Shui Earth Element can be identified in your home or office from the following list of examples:
- Any items that represent the earth, such as clay pots, adobe tiles, brick siding and walk ways
- Materials in clay, terra cotta, adobe, ceramics
- Paintings or posters of landscapes
- Items in yellow, orange, brown, tan and natural tone colors
- Items cubic, rectangular and square in shape
Terra Cotta Horse
- Represented in The Center Gua, influencing your stability and balance
- Feng Shui Elements Balance creates grounding that encourages your feelings of connection and confidence, reliability and sympathy for others
- Too much Earth Element creates a slow, unresponsive attitude that leaves you with decreased ambition and motivation
To bring 5 Elements Balance to an area with too much Earth, add items made of Wood
Wood controls Earth by depleting it of vital nutrients.......
Balance with Wood
- Too little Earth Element can create an unwillingness to make changes or the feeling of being "stuck in a rut"
To bring The Five Elements Balance, add items made of Fire energy
Fire creates Earth - think of how Fire burns, leaving ash behind.......
Balance with Fire
Activate the Earth Element
with a Beautiful Purple Crystal Ball
Purple Crystal Ball for Wealth and Romance
Return from the Feng Shui Earth Element to The Feng Shui 5 Elements
Return to Feng Shui Vibes Home Page